Fairfield County, CT - Nassau & Suffolk County, NY - New York, NY Best you have a sense of one of two designers that you really love before you drive all over the place trying on a multitude of gowns. Pick a fabulous salon such as visiting Alison's team at The Plumed Serpent Bridal in Westport, CT or Nancy and Susan's team at Wedding Salon of Manhasset. Both have an assortment of talented designers and can personally assist you narrowing down the search. Once you have an idea of your fav designers, and then by all means, have some fun by heading to a trunk show – super fun for the ladies!
A woman’s Bridal gown is the most personal of purchases. You look beautiful in what you love. I know my favorites, but I think it is best I leave that up to you. Also, there are plenty of bridal salons to visit. Talk to me directly if you do want to hear my opinions.
Remember best to order you gown 7 – 9 months in advance of your wedding.
Vera Wang Fall 2013 Collection
Wedding Salon of Manhasset, 1468 N. Boulevard, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 869.8455
• Christos Preview Collection 2013, January 10th – 13th
• Kenneth Pool, January 17th – 21st
The Plumed Serpent Bridal, 295 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 203.226.9868 A 10% discount will be offered during each designer's trunk show.
• Tulle New York Bridal, January 11th – 13th
• Anne Barge Bridal, February 1st – 3rd
• Amsale Bridesmaids, February 21st – 24th
• Paris Accessories, a plumed serpent exclusive, March 8th – 10th
• Monique Lhuiller, couture & platinum collection, March 14th – 17th
• Romana Keveza Legends, April 11th – 14th
260 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10001, 212.764.3040 • Ines Di Santo, Jan 11th -13th
• Stephen Yearick, Jan 25th -27th
3 Broadway, Massapequa, NY 11758, 516.795.2222 • Paloma Blanco, Jan 25th-27th
80 Westbury Avenue, Carle Place, NY 11514, 516.742.7788 • Ines Di Santo, Feb 1st - 3rd
Kleinfeld Bridal, 110 West 20th street, New York, NY 10011 646.633.4300, Trunk shows at a glance. You can find more online.
• Rivini, January 15th – 17th
• Badgley Mischka, January 18th – 20th
• Anne Barge, January 18th – 20th
• Lazano, February 15th – 18th
• Judd Waddel, March 1st – 3rd
• Ann Barge, March 15th – 17th
• Badgley Mischka, March 15th – 17th
A Little Something White, 1292 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT 06820 203.309.5111,
• Junko Yoshioka, February 1st – 2nd
• Marchesa, February 8th – 9th
• Alvina Valenta, February 15th – 16th
• Liancarlo, February 22nd – 23rd
• Coren Moore, March 1st -2nd
• Kelly Faetanni, March 8th – 9th
• Judd Waddell, March 29th – 30th
Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier, 110 East 55th Street, 8th floor, New York, NY 10022 212.319.6778,
• Vera Wang, January 10th – 12th
• Carolina Herrera, January 17th – 19th - On their website go to ‘fashion’, then to ‘carolina herrera new york’ see bridal collection tab
• J.Mendell, January 24th – 26th
• Marchesa, January 31st – February 2nd
Fontana Bridal Salon, 51 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 203.204.8600,
• Stephen Yearick, Jan 10th -13th
Ashley Douglass Events is a boutique events company, planning weddings, mitzvahs, social and corporate events throughout Connecticut and New York. Years of experience in both design & coordination, ADE is the right wedding planner for detailed oriented couples. We are your project managers with a heaping dose of creativity thrown in the mix. Learn more by contacting us today at 917.748.6281 or click here for our short form.