We adore a rustic setting for a wedding! Please join us on Sunday, May 4th from 1pm - 5pm with a small handful of other preferred vendors that frequent the North Fork of Long Island. This fabulous event is sponsored by WellWed Magazine! Nibbles will be served, prizes will be raffled and advice will be overflowing. Only engaged couples can attend and they must *REGISTER* for this event by following the below link on the website of the fabulous photography duo of Alexis Stein Photography: http://www.alexissteinphoto.com/events/rusticweddingshowcase/ The North Fork of Long Island is a great place to host your wedding and here are a few reasons why:
- The North Fork has venues that are perfect for all budgets
- It is close enough for a one day visit
- Many venues offer the option of a few great caterers, with different styles and price points
- The North Fork has far better traffic that some destinations on the South Fork
- Some locations are not that far from the end of I-495 (L.I.E) making the area very assessable
- The NoFo also offers the opportunity for guests to take a ferry over from a few parts of Connecticut
- There are some venues that are not vineyards, allowing you to serve whatever wine you please. Venues such as Hallockville Musuem Farm, Peconic River Herb Farm and Jedediah Hawkins Inn. There are some vineyards that let you choose one or two of their varieties while also allowing you to bring in others of your own choice. For instance, Sparkling Point makes sparkling wine only. We do of course love some of the many vineyards such as Bedell Cellars and the new and ever popular Kontokosta Winery.
- There are quiet beaches, the adorable town of Greenport to explore, shopping outlets near bye, day trips to the Hamptons, Shelter Island and other places. Also, the North Fork has quite a few great farm to table restaurants
See you all there on Sunday, May 4th!